|Job Ref:||204782191||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Berkshire and north Hampshire||Address:||Salary:||£31500 - £40000/annum 31.5-32k basic, door to door pay||Post Date:||13/10/2016 04:09|
My client is a very well respected HVAC and commercial catering (COMCAT) equipment contractor (one of the largest independant contracts in the country!!) and has many years of experience and reputation to trade on. They have a dedicated service team who have been with the company for many years and this has helped them win some major blue chip companies.|
They are recruiting for an experienced commercial catering service engineer, you will be:-
• Covering the Berkshire and North Hampshire area - NO LONDON
• Providing service, maintenance repair and some installation on gas and electrical commercial catering (COMCAT) equipment
• Working on combi ovens, grills, burners, fryers, dishwashers etc.
• Working with large well known nationwide clients.
Preferred Skills / background needed
• Service and maintenance experience working on electrical and gas fired commercial catering equipment
• Relevant commercial catering qualification i.e. COMCAT 1,3,5 and LPG or the equivalent change over course
• Be living anywhere in or around the Berkshire or North Hampshire area
• Having any refrigeration experience would be very beneficial but is not essential
• 31.5-32k basic depending on experience
• NO LONDON, did we mention that?
• Door to door travel pay
• Having any refrigeration experience would increase the basic salary even more
• Company van and specialist tools
• Plenty of overtime and call out rota
• Phone, private health care, pension, company benefits
• 26 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
• 40k OTE is very achievable
For an immediate interview contact Adam Southam
please call me on (Apply online only) (agy)
In the event that you are contacted for a role, please note that as part of the registration process you shall be required to provide FRONTrunner Recruitment with proof of identity as well as proof of eligibility to work in the United Kingdom