|Job Ref:||204782143||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Kent||City:||Dartford||Address:||Post Code:||DA1||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||13/10/2016 04:09|
Purpose of role|
To provide a vital link between customer, support services and branches to ensure clients requirements and standards are fully met relating to site installations.
• Carry out site specific surveys with clients predominately within following key areas:
o Forklift Trucks
• Produce Risk Assessments and Method statements specific for each site. Also generic method statements when necessary
• Prepare lifting plans for each project
• Interpret clients plant requirements
• Ensuring practices are fully compliant with health & safety
• Liaise between customers, branches, central transport planning and support services to ensure we achieve a fluid delivery and installation plan on all projects
• Increase Key Account levels
• Identify key players in client's organisations.
• Assist with development of database.
• Push complete service ability.
• Constant liaison and communication with all operational personnel.
• Developing close relationships with main clients.
• Appointed Person qualification
• Experienced in a customer facing industry
• Good IT skills
• Must have current UK driving licence as the ability to travel is essential in this role
• Experienced in the understanding of mobile crane armed vehicle/mobile cranes
• Engineering background desirable