|Job Ref:||204782119||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City of London||Address:||Salary:||£40000 - £55000/annum Package||Post Date:||13/10/2016 04:09|
Are you looking to work in one of the busiest sectors of the moment? Do yo you want to work on a major project that will be helping to improve the infrastructure in London? Do you want to work for a main contractor who encourage and support development and growth? If so, read on! |
- A main contractor with a £4 billion pound forward order book
- They encourage growth and development, and encourage professional charterships.
- A great open office in a sought after location.
- Offer competitve salaries and great packages
This project is a major station redevelopment, improving capacity into a major London station. The project is not due for completion until 2019. You, as a Quantity Surveyor, will be required to look after sub contractors.
- You will be enthusiastic and passionate about being involved with an exciting project.
- You will have experience in quantity surveying within a civils or rail environment ideally
- Degree Qualified and endeavour to progress onto professional memeberships
Please send me over your CV today if you are interested in finding out more
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business