|Job Ref:||204782112||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||York||Address:||Post Code:||YO1||Salary:||£35000/annum £35k + benefits||Post Date:||13/10/2016 04:09|
Posted by: Expion|
Job title: Service engineer
Location: York, Harrogate, Wetherby
Salary: Up to £35k + benefits
Job Reference: SM-2696
A fantastic opportunity to join a growing, market leading organisation supplying capital equipment and services to a broad cross-section of the FMCG sector. My client is respected for their substantial product offering and excellent customer service .This appointment seeks to build on their service offering to a global customer base.
• Provide full technical support in-house by responding to issues over the telephone, email or online maintaining a detailed report of the requests and processes.
• Carry out in depth maintenance processes on time with a "right first time" culture.
• Promote after sales services and identify areas of work using technical awareness on-site.
• Provide detailed written reports of all activities to your line manager
• Complete risk assessments
• Adhere to all Health & Safety regulations at all times
• Work safely using correct PPE for all duties.
• Maintain high level customer satisfaction.
• To fault find and rectify any running issues from initial request to resolution.
• Extensive travel worldwide at short notice (UK Passport and Full driving licence required)
• A sound technical maintenance knowledge within an automation environment
• A strong communicator and relationship builder with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
• Ability to interact effectively with people from different cultures and nationalities
• Proven Experience of working in a precision machine manufacturing environment
• Experience in Robotics and Vision systems setup
• Proven experience of fault finding with mechanical / automation machinery
• Sound knowledge of Health & Safety at work act and PUWER regulations
• Experience with Single Phase, Three Phase and DC circuits
Expion: Our Engineering recruitment brand is well respected for the high quality of work we have delivered for both clients and candidates. Our in-depth knowledge of recruitment across core sectors enables us to provide advice based on experience and to give you the best access to client vacancies