|Job Ref:||204782108||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Sutton-In-Ashfield||Address:||Salary:||£33000 - £36000/annum||Post Date:||13/10/2016 04:09|
An excellent new opportunity has arisen for a Senior Engineer to join our client's team near Sutton-in-Ashfield. This successful Tier 2 contractor is looking to strengthen their team further with the competent Senior Engineer, experienced on highways or major roads to continue their high quality deliverance of prestigious project.|
Your Senior Engineer duties will include:
* Managing site staff including Section Engineers and subcontractors
* Controlling the delivery of projects including programming, commercial and design
* Interpreting and implementing of the construction process and procedure
* Ensuring projects are delivered to budget, quality and time
* Produce accurate daily diaries and plant recons
* Quality control in accordance to the specifications
* Permit clearances, RFIs, daily records, etc.
* Health and Safety compliance
* HND or Degree in Civil Engineering
* Extensive continuous construction experience on large civil engineering project especially on highways and major roads as a Senior Engineer /Section Engineer / Sub Agent
* CSCS, SMTS and First Aid.
* Must have the right to work in the UK
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Engineer to work for reputable and prestigious Civil Engineering Contractor with a busy and growing workload nationwide. If you are looking for a new challenge with fast progressing company apply now.
At CarmichaelUK we put the candidate first and operate through our core values of Honesty, Integrity and Professionalism which is based on our 20 years of experience within the construction recruitment industry. Our consultants come from the industry and have built strong relationships with our clients and understand what it takes to be successful within their organisations