|Job Ref:||204782085||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Lower Darwen||Address:||Post Code:||BB3||Salary:||£40000 - £41000/annum||Post Date:||13/10/2016 04:09|
Resource Direct Recruitment Ltd is an internal agency owned by the UK's leading Facilities Management Group employing more than 20,000 people with a turnover in excess of £2bn.|
Our Facilities Management division is seeking an experienced Mechanical Maintenance Manager for an FM contract, to provide expertise in Mechanical and Electrical systems within a hospital environment.
Mechanical Maintenance Manager Key Accountabilities:
- Management of a mechanical bias workforce and also assist in the management of other disciplines as necessary.
- To work with the relevant operational leads
- Assist the Technical Services Supervisor in the management of the operational staff.
- To contribute to the financial performance of the contract particularly around operational efficiency and subcontract procurement.
- To ensure compliance with company procedures for the effective planning, organisation, control, monitor and review of the services by analysis of the relevant data.
- Update record drawings and Operations and Maintenance manuals.
- Ensure compliance with statutory and company procedures, maintaining up to date knowledge at all times.
Mechanical Maintenance Manager Qualifications & Experience:
•Experience in appropriate field (Mechanical Systems)
•Experience particularly in the healthcare environment
•Proficient with the use of Microsoft Office software
•Experience of healthcare project management.
•Understanding of HR related items.
•Experience of managing contractors within healthcare environments.
•Sound awareness of risk assessment and working safely.
•Experience with Building Services and experience in Mechanical and Electrical systems.
If you're an experienced Mechanical Maintenance Manager with healthcare contract experience please apply directly or call Helena O'Shea to discuss further