|Job Ref:||204782023||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Mansfield||Address:||Post Code:||NG18||Salary:||£22000 - £23000/annum Overtime & Benefits||Post Date:||13/10/2016 04:09|
Mechanical Fitter, Mansfield, Perm, £22,000 per annum |
ROLE - MECHANICAL FITTER / ASSEMBLY TECHNICIAN
SECTOR - RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT ENGINEERING
BASED - MANSFIELD
SALARY - £22,700 PER ANNUM + OVERTIME & BENEFITS
* THE OPPORTUNITY -
The UK Engineering and manufacturing Industry is renowned for innovation and development of the next wave of technologies for the future and as a by-product helping to bring the economy back onto a strong financial footing. Due to this well deserved reputation our preferred partner is looking to expand and bring in experienced skilled Mechanical Fitter / Assembly Technicians to add to their already highly skilled workforce.
ABOUT YOU -
• Previous experience working in a High Precision Build Environment
• Experience of testing mechanical equipment and procedures including testing of some electrical elements
• Have problem solving experience
• Strong computer skills to create test reports
• Apply a structured logical approach to all work
• Self-motivated with the ability to work unsupervised or as part of a team
• Confident clear communication, both verbal and written
• Experience of machine tool fitting experience is desirable
* INTERESTED? -
*** To apply for this fantastic opportunity please take advantage now by calling Scott Lydon at Hays on (Apply online only) or simply click below to apply now ***
* Are you an experienced engineer?
Are you looking for a position in the following skilled sectors: CNC, Welders, Fabricators, Maintenance, Mechanical, Electrical, Management, Technical, QA, Design & CAD?
* We have a number of fantastic vacancies across Midlands.
* Whether you are currently employed and looking for options or are out of work, call us today for a confidential and informal chat of how we can help
* We also recruit:
CNC & Manual Machinists, Mechanical Fitter, Electrical Fitters, Electricians, Welders / Fabricators, Skilled production staff, Sheet metal, Electrical - Domestic & Industrial, Electronics, Test Technicians, Project Manager / Supervisors, Management, Automotive, Contract Managers, Estimators, Designers & AutoCAD Technicians, Refrigeration, Field Service & Maintenance Engineers, Site Management, Information Technology - IT, New Media, Sales Engineers.
* In the following areas:
Leicester City Centre, Coalville, Hinckley, Coventry, Lutterworth, Birmingham, Oakham, Uppingham, Nottingham, Blaby, Derby, Nuneaton, Syston, Melton Mowbray, Shepshed, Leicester, Burton upon Trent, Rugby, Market Harborough, Ashby de-la-Zouch, Northampton, Daventry, Kettering, Derby, Nottingham, Birmingham, Coventry, Rugby