|Job Ref:||204781954||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Reading||Address:||Post Code:||RG2||Salary:||£20000 - £25000/annum||Post Date:||13/10/2016 04:09|
Our client is a market leader in providing noise control products into the Commercial sector, specializing in the design and manufacture of noise control products with particular expertise in products such as Acoustic Enclosures, Acoustics Louvres and Attenuators. Our client is urgently looking for a CAD Acoustics Engineer to join their expanding team near Reading. |
* Degree qualification in Acoustics or closely related discipline.
* Postgraduate qualification or Institute of Acoustics diploma.
* Some direct working experience of using AUTOCAD in a commercial environment.
* Excellent communication skills.
* High numeracy skills.
* Up to knowledge and use of Solidworks software.
* Producing design drawings using AUTOCAD.
* Inputting into design of power generation products and industrial silencers.
* Liaising with sales staff, clients and other industry contacts.
* Drawing up detailed schematics, layouts and documentation.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a reputable company with strong career progression; if successful you will join an dynamic team providing you the best in support and training. A competitive salary will be provided to reflect your background and experience, as well other company benefits and a friendly working environment.
KEY WORDS - Acoustics, Acoustic consultant, Noise, Sound, Vibration, CADNA-A, Noise monitoring, Noise modeling, IOA, sound reduction index testing, amioa, mioa, ppg24, BB93, ppg24, end 2002/49/ce, bs4142, ISO 17025, noise control, enclosures, anechoic chambers, industrial, AUTOCAD, Solidworks, design, drawing, engineer, technician, Reading, Berkshire.
Interested in this or other roles in Acoustics please do not hesitate to contact Amir Gharaati on or call (Apply online only). We have many more vacancies available on our website. Please refer to (url removed). This is a permanent role. Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position