|Job Ref:||204781900||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Cambridgeshire||Address:||Salary:||£250/day||Post Date:||13/10/2016 04:09|
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer x 8|
On-going Contract - £250.00 Per Day limited Company
Location - Cambridgeshire & Midlands
We are looking to recruit Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineers to work for our prestigious client to offer maintenance support during maintenance shutdown periods. The successful candidates will be need to travel to our client sites across the UK to provide a comprehensive solution during shutdown periods, this is a full time position working on an ongoing contract.
A snapshot of some of the accountabilities are below:
- Responsibility for the management of a team of multi skilled maintenance engineers.
- Candidates will also be expected to work as part of the maintenance team.
- You will be responsible for completing scheduled maintenance of plant and equipment
- Knowledge of working within a food production environment and working to audit standards
- Any experience within a lean manufacturing environment preferably within an FMCG sector
- You will have exceptional communication skills.
- Candidates will be responsible for ensuring that all employees work within the site health & safety and environmental rules.
- Candidates will have proven experience within maintenance.
Successful candidates will be:
- Candidates are expected to working with computerized maintenance systems
- Able to work as part of a team and also on your own
- Excellent time management skills
- Candidates will ideally be 17th edition qualified.
- Candidates are expected to have an engineering based educational background.
- Candidates will have advanced food Hygiene certificate.
If you are interested in this role and would like to find out more detail call Clive Driver on or call on (Apply online only) to discuss in more detail.
Kelly Engineering Resources are working as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy