|Job Ref:||204781886||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||East Lancashire||Address:||Salary:||£11.44/hour plus night shift allowance & OT||Post Date:||13/10/2016 04:09|
Our successful client has over 40 years' experience producing Precision parts and assemblies of exceptional quality, working to the most demanding/ complex customer specifications with a range of sectors to include Aerospace, Defence, Oil & Gas & Energy.|
They are looking to recruit an experienced Aerospace Inspector to work on the night shift. Ideally, you will be a time- served Mechanical Engineer with 3 years' minimum experience within Inspection, have the ability to read engineering drawings and using inspection tools.
• Experience of using Inspection Tools and Equipment (Callipers, Micrometres, Verniers, Height Gauges etc.)
• Experience of using/ operating a CMM machine and interpreting results
• Problem Solving skills
• Experience of reading and interpreting engineering drawings
• General work background in manufacturing / engineering
• Basic grounding in H&S policies and procedures
The hours of work are Monday to Thursday 10.00pm to 6:00am. The rate of pay is a skilled rate of £11.44 per hour applies plus shift allowance.
31 hours' week, overtime available and paid at 1.5.
To apply for the role, please contact Colette Ward-Thomas at Ideal Recruit's Burnley office