|Job Ref:||204781848||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Salary:||£45000 - £55000/annum||Post Date:||13/10/2016 04:09|
Our client is a world class innovation and research laboratory based in Richmond upon Thames. They specialise in the engineering and scientific measurement processes. They have an exciting vacancy for a Group Leader. |
- Lead and provide oversight of a world-class team of engineers and dimensional measurement scientists.
- Technical and project management experience of a team of around twenty.
- Ability to work on technical project.
- Use of business acumen for profit and loss.
- Attendance of regular interface meetings and engaging quality leadership.
- Intellectual property and product development processes.
- Background in electrical or mechanical engineering.
- Experience as a senior project manager.
- Experience in business development.
- BSc or higher (or equivalent) Engineering: ideally Electrical or Mechanical