|Job Ref:||204781834||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Wigan||Address:||Post Code:||WN3||Salary:||£27000 - £30000/annum Major Company Benefits||Post Date:||13/10/2016 04:09|
Keep the wheels of industry turning with this challenging engineering opportunity! Various shifts are available.|
Is developing into one of the key players in the frozen ready meal market operating from a new state of the art production facility in Wigan, Lancashire.
THE MULTI SKILLED ENGINEER ROLE consist of a two shift rotational pattern, 5am-2pm, 13-22pm Monday to Friday and will involve:
1. Carry out effective maintenance of factory production plant and systems in accordance with established daily routines and as directed by the engineering management team.
2. Ensure the correct use of departmental systems and procedures by self.
3. Participate and contribute to the formulation of work plans.
4. Reports faults immediately and start effective remedial measures.
5. Ensuring that all work carried out within the development meets current Health & Safety legislation requirements.
6. Ensuring effective communication between engineering and production personnel.
7. Support other engineers as and when required.
8. Follows company policies and procedures as outlined in the company manual.
The person appointed to the position of maintenance engineer will be able to demonstrate an ability to diagnose faults, take command of problem situations and communicate effectively their requirements.
We're looking for a good mix of electrical and mechanical skills and experience including:-
* Excellent communication skills at all levels
* Self confidence and self motivation
* High initiative level
* Problem solver
* The ability to be self critical
* A real team player
* Able to prioritise
The ideal candidate will also be logical, numerate, optimistic and ambitious with high levels of common sense.
If this job is of interest and you would like to investigate this further, apply TODAY!!!
Kandhu Recruitment are specialist recruiters within the Food, Drink and FMCG Sector