|Job Ref:||204781825||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Northern Ireland||Address:||Post Date:||13/10/2016 04:09|
Alex Tosney is recruiting for a Process Engineer on a permanent basis for a company who provides all of the services required to take a new drug or compound from concept right though to final patient delivery. This includes discovery, research, development and manufacturing. |
The salary on offer for this position is negotiable and is assessed on a case by case basis.
The Process Engineer will be responsible for the engineering design, project management, procurement, commissioning, and optimisation of process and utility equipment to the highest industrial and pharmaceutical standards. The focus of the work will be to ensure that processes operate efficiently and safely, and in compliance with cGxP regulation.
The ideal candidate will also be responsible for the following:
- Managing the introduction of new items of process, utility and HVAC equipment.
- Applying knowledge of engineering systems to manage the specification, design, and installation of process, utility and HVAC equipment, in accordance with Good Engineering Practices and other recognised industry best practice.
- Commissioning new equipment, and managing the resolution of deficiencies through to completion.
- Conducting optimisation studies and performing detailed engineering analysis of existing process equipment and systems.
- Generating technical reports proposing solutions to existing plant problems or reviewing alternative design schemes for new process equipment/systems.
- Providing process engineering support to API development and manufacturing operations.
- Supervising and co-ordinating outside contractors.
- Providing process engineering support to commercial drug product manufacturing and packaging operations.
- Undertaking other duties in relation to the position as the Company requires, including working additional hours as requested by the Senior Manager Engineering.
As a Process Engineer, you will have the following Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Degree (or equivalent) in Chemical engineering or related subject.
- Demonstrable track record of delivering excellent results and projects in the pharmaceutical industry or similar heavily regulated manufacturing environment.
- Experience of providing process engineering support to API development and manufacturing operations.
- Experience of specification, design, installation, commissioning and project management of process and utility equipment
CK Engineers is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ENG37265 in all correspondence