|Job Ref:||204781815||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Wolverhampton||Address:||Post Code:||WV1||Salary:||£35 - £45/annum||Post Date:||13/10/2016 04:09|
Role: Project Manager |
Rate: £35 - £45Ltd depending on experience
Our client is one of the UK's leading engineering solution providers, delivering consulting, project delivery and O&M services to major blue-chip customers in nuclear, petro-chemical, Oil & Gas, marine market sectors etc. This organisation is one of the true leaders in the global heavy engineering sector, a true innovator and a trusted brand that enhances the credentials of any of its workers and employees.
• Manufacturing experience is essential
• Manage the Build Plan for our clients project (including the impact and mitigation of any changes such as late delivery of items etc).
• Attend White Board Meetings
• Manage the manufacture of Items for our client
• Attend meetings for major workshop activities.
• Attend progress meetings for clients major sub-contract items.
• Assist in the prioritisation of TQs affecting build.
• Track progress of NCRs, Concessions, weld procedures, Production Permits, Route Cards etc.
It is expected that a successful candidate will have/be able to;
• Able to demonstrate management experience across the complete project lifecycle
• Engineering background in an appropriate sector (nuclear, process engineering, oil & gas or civil engineering) preferable.
• Experience of various forms of contract management, ideally NEC PSC.
• A track record of delivering medium/low complexity projects to time, cost and QEH&S targets.
• Defines programme baseline and operates project control processes (planning, cost, risk, change control).
• Responsible for Health, Safety & Welfare of project team, ensuring compliance with legislative requirements.
• Provide leadership and governance to ensure projects meet specified requirements.
• Identify stakeholders and proactively manage their expectations
• Must be able to demonstrate adequate nuclear industry knowledge and understanding of nuclear facilities in respect of: Design and operating principles, * Industry stakeholders including regulators * Safety and environmental cases
Typical duties and responsibilities include;
• Development of bids.
• Delivery of tasks to schedule and cost.
• Stakeholder Management.
• Ensuring compliance with the requirements of NEC3 PSC.
• Assisting Business Managers to establish and foster collaborative working relationships between the Employer, Consultant, Partners and Sub-consultants.
• The generation and presentation of Project Reports with full EV analysis, for both internal management purposes and as part of the Management of the Task Orders with the Employer.
We look forward to receiving applications from candidates meeting the minimum criteria listed above. Please apply electronically or call (Apply online only) and speak with Nicole Howard.
Rullion Engineering Personnel is a highly experienced recruitment business serving Utilities, Nuclear, Transport, Oil and Gas, Power, Petro-Chemical, Manufacturing, Construction, Telecommunications, Trades and International businesses.
Our customer focussed approach and innovative approach to business has ensured our rise to becoming one of the industry's foremost manpower and recruitment businesses
Should the above position not be right for you but you feel that your technical expertise fits with the above market sectors, please do contact us and one of our experienced consultants will be on hand to discuss in detail how we may be able to help