|Job Ref:||204781748||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Norwich||Address:||Salary:||£30000 - £36000/annum||Post Date:||13/10/2016 04:09|
We are a specialist Service and Maintenance provider for the Commercial catering industry. Currently, our first fix rate stands at 90% and we put this down to our team of 30 dedicated engineers who manage their own day and reap the benefits of daily, weekly, monthly and yearly bonuses, a work life balance and NO out of hours call outs! |
We have been in the business of supplying and maintaining Commercial Catering equipment for over 40 years, and have a variety of clients ranging from Supermarket chains to Michelin star restaurants.
* Service of commercial catering equipment
* Maintenance of commercial catering equipment
* Repair of commercial catering equipment
* Fault Finding on both electrical and gas commercial catering equipment
* Meeting clients - Customer facing position
Essential Qualifications / Experience:
* Comcat(1, 3, 5 would be an advantage)
* Relevantcommercial catering electrical experience (17th, 16th, 15th edition, HNC, NVQ, City and Guilds in electrics would be an advantage)
* Minimum 6 months recent experience working on Commercial Catering Equipment
* Driver's Licence
* Basic of £30kOTE £40,000 with OT some engineers are picking up over £60,000 per year
* Standard working week at 40 hourspaid door to door
* Daily Bonus scheme- Last year our engineers took home over £10,000 extra due to this alone!
* £3000Performance based bonus Guaranteed for the first year
* £2000Profitability bonus - 97% of our engineers hit the full £2000 bonus last year!
* Excellentscope for progression in a well-established company!
* 28 days holiday + 1 for every year worked
* No micromanagement- Our engineers are able to plan their day as they wish! If you would rather start late and finish late or start early and have an early finish we can accommodate this
* Brand newfleet of Ford Transit vans with heated seats, Parking Sensors, Air con, Blue tooth and DAB! - Vans are able to be used by the engineers and their partners at no extra cost!
* Fuel card -can be used outside of work hours at no extra cost!
* Overtime paid at time and half Monday to Saturday and Double time on Sundays and Bank holidays.
* Top upComcat training provided and funded, manufacturer training also provided when / if needed - some of our senior engineers recently went over to Italy for the week, all expenses paid, to see how our parts are made!
* Noout of hours on call work! On call 1-4, weekends only - Giving you a work life balance!
* Private Pension Scheme- Currently at 4.2%
* Sick pay schemeafter probation (Up to 4 weeks)
* Smart Phone
If this position is of interest to you please send us your CV through the link or send a copy by email to and one of our recruiters will give you a call for a confidential chat. Alternatively please call us on and we will be more than happy to go through the role in more detail
If this particular Vacancy isn't of interest to you, but you are looking for work in a similar field, please get in touch, as we have new vacancies registered on a daily basis.
This Advert is posted by CV Bay Ltd a UK based Engineering Recruitment Consultancy, on behalf of one of our client's. All of our Job Adverts are for live Jobs that we are pro-actively recruiting for