|Job Ref:||204781700||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Stone||Address:||Salary:||£50000 - £55000/annum Bonus + Benefits||Post Date:||13/10/2016 04:09|
Our client is an Engineering Services company, who are an international technical consultancy, providing a range of services including licence to operate, asset management, manufacturing improvement and capital investment to customers in the chemical, petrochemical, oil & gas, pharmaceutical, manufacturing and consumer industries worldwide
To provide functional leadership and problem resolution for the testing section. Develop and support Test Engineering processes update and support Logistics Manager.
* Perform duties of a test engineer
* Provide technical support to other test section team members as required
* Identify and detail Test Work Instructions , Testing Procedures and processes to include best practice to improving operational efficiency
* Prepare documentation as required, test reports, test setup diagrams in line with Project Test Plans and requirements of the IPQ Test System.
* Prepare test schedules for planning and monitoring of test activities
* Support SVA Manager with product management activities (spare modules, test equipment)
* Support SVA Manager with System Verification Area Test Cell setup for each project
* Perform and supervise IED Failure Management and IED Replacement Processes (interface with Service team to undertake site activities)
* Compiling OPQ (Defect Reporting) and changes reports related to Testing
* Attend pre-FAT review meetings and provide required input to finalise FAT documentation
* Provide problem resolutions (delivery programme, project milestones, compliance with documentation, resource constrains)
* Provide input to project close out and ensure all documentation are completed, signed and stored in line with procedures
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
* The candidate must have HNC /HND Electrical / Electronic Engineering.
* The candidate must have Testing and/or Commissioning Experience on National Grid Protection and Control Schemes.
* Client Focus - (external & internal customers).
* Capable of driving through any required changes to deliver business improvement.
* Teamwork & Collaboration.
* Able to read and understand wiring diagrams.
* Able to read and understand schematic diagrams.
* Able to understand configuration of protection IEDs and relays.
* Able to read and understand Project Programmes
* Experience biased towards quality management
* Demonstrable understanding of protection systems
* Demonstrable understanding of testing standards
* Knowledge of secondary injections.
* Knowledge of electrical test safety regulations.
* The candidate must have good verbal and written communication skills being able to communicate at all levels within the organization.
* The candidate must have experience o