|Job Ref:||204781669||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||West London||Address:||Salary:||£30000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||13/10/2016 04:09|
Alex Tosney is currently recruiting for a Validation Engineer to join a privately owned pharmaceutical company which manufactures and distributes pharmaceutical and healthcare products to the UK market. They offer a wide range of products and services which include specials, generic drugs, branded medicines, parallel trade and over the counter (OTC) medicines. With over 1000 employees and still growing they believe that investing in their people has been the key to their success.|
The main purpose of the role will be to:
• Provide support to ensure new and existing equipment meet current process and validation requirements.
• Liaise with other functions to ensure the processes and procedures needed to maintain validated systems are established, understood and implemented as well as writing and executing validation documents
• Perform hands on, GMP compliant equipment validation
• Troubleshoot and service all analytical sophisticated equipment e.g. HPLC, GC, FTIR, UV , auto titrator and other equipments like weighing balance, pH meter etc.
• Install analytical equipments and manufacturing equipments like filling machine, OCP(Ointment/Cream Plant) plant.
• Perform maintenance and preventive measures of utility like HVAC and purified water systems.
• Perform maintenance and Qualification of analytical equipments and plant equipments like Tablet manufacturing Machine and OCP,Utility.
• Generate, execute and review all life cycle validation documentation for the qualification of plant equipments.
• Conduct qualification activities in adherence with the re-qualification schedule and up-to-date procedures
• Advise management and staff on and ensure effective implementation of new methods, techniques and equipment
• Devise and implement control methods to monitor operational efficiency
• Liaise with various departments involved in the qualification and validation work to ensure the efficient performance of the related tasks
• Any other ad hoc activities
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Previous experience of validation within a GMP facility
- A BSc or equivalent in a relevant subject
- Prior experience of laboratory equipment validation would be ideal
If you are successful you will be joining a pharmaceutical company that has continuously grown in a systematic and consistent manner, expanding its product line by acquiring licenses rapidly. Currently, they have more than 2000 licenses with several licenses in the pipeline enabling them to provide more options to their customer base which includes 50% of the market share of the estimated 6000 UK independent pharmacists.
This is a full time position, on a permanent basis, with a salary bracket of £30,000 - £45,000 per annum.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ENG37267in all correspondence