|Job Ref:||SYD01095||Employer:||GHD Pty Ltd||Country:||Australia||County/State:||New South Wales||City:||Sydney||Address:||Post Date:||13/10/2016 05:02|
Be a part of our "Bigger Picture"|
Would you like to give your clients the edge? With a network of more than 8500 people across five continents and the Pacific region, GHD is one of the world's leading engineering, architecture, environmental and construction services companies.
We have recently launched our new business arm; GHD Advisory an integrated part of GHD's connected network and seek to optimise business outcomes for clients in the transport, defence, energy & resources, water, industrial and corporate sectors through services related to six business activities: infrastructure investment and economics, asset management, regulatory and risk, strategic communications, innovation and digital technologies.
GHD's experience across all stages of project delivery (feasibility through to disposal) places us in a strong position to provide valuable client insights.
As part of the growing GHD Asset Advisory Team - Program Evaluation, these key positions of Senior and Executive Advisor promote develop, assist and/or advise clients wishing to implement asset management business systems within their organisations.
You will display relevant experience in either the delivery of medium to large capital and/or operations and maintenance programs (both program and contract management). Your previous involvement in either the development and/or evaluation of asset management programs or benchmarking will stand you in good stead as will your experience with business improvement programs. Understanding of different procurement approaches and contracting models, and with capital works planning will ensure your success.
High level Client Relationship Management skill set and an ability to work autonomously within a virtual office environment is a given.
With your combination of business acumen, technical and operational experience you will shine in the delivery of exceptional client outcomes in a consulting environment.
Primary functions will include:
• Delivering consulting work within the Program Evaluation area as well as in related areas of Advisory
• Building effective relationships with existing GHD service lines and developing a proactive solutions driven approach
• Technical leadership on projects and direction and input on major tenders/bids or proactive client proposals
• Provide leadership and coaching to develop team members and contribute to the overall functioning of the Business Activity
• Establish and maintain effective relationships with clients, Project Directors and Project Managers
• Provide support at month end in regard to invoicing and forecasting for Project Managers/Project Directors within the Business Activities
Desired Skills and Experience
• BE (Eng) or B Commerce, MBA or equivalent
• Industry experience in a consulting environment (either management, accounting or engineering)
• Sector experience in at least two of the following: Oil and Gas, Health, Education, Defence, Public Transport, Airport or Ports and Government
• Ability to develop/review and improve programs of work
• Facilitation/presentation of workshops
• Proven ability to develop and maintain internal and external relationships
• Established professional reputation
• Report writing and review with excellent writing skills
• Ability to combine business, operational, commercial, and strategy concepts in to measurable results
This is an ideal opportunity to join a large, well established organisation with a culture that promotes safety and respect. In addition to a competitive salary, GHD also provides attractive career and lifestyle options including professional development through the GHD Business School, flexible leave and family-friendly practices. Full and part time staff are encouraged to apply. As a valued member of the business, you will have the opportunity to work with industry leaders and to develop your career.
You are driven by your passion to contribute, listen and learn and are highly collaborative and team oriented. We look forward to welcoming you to the team and your next success.
Interested in being a part of our "bigger picture" as our new Senior or Executive Advisor?
Please forward your application on-line to NA or apply via the link below. For a confidential discussion please contact Christine Collins, Senior Recruitment Advisor - Advisory on 61 07 3316 3241.
Recruitment agency applications will not be accepted for this position.