|Job Ref:||38729||Employer:||Goodrich||Country:||Mexico||City:||Mexicali||Address:||Post Date:||13/10/2016 05:06|
Materials Operation Team Leader|
Job Description Summary:
Accountable to supervise and manage all materials operations related to:
* Line supply to shop floor / production line
* Supermarkets / Warehouse / Kanban inventory / Pull system experience
* Shipping Operations
* Receiving Operations
* Data Entry Management
* Supervise a crew of materials handlers and/or Shipping and receiving coordinators.
Basic Qualifications & Skills:
* Engineering or Business Degree or equivalent vast experience.
* Aerospace Industry Experience (as a Plus).
* Knowledge and proven experience in materials operations supervision: warehousing, shipping, receiving, line supply, cycle counting, inventory controls.
* Background as materials / Inventory Controls Supervisor for mid -Irg size operations, a minimum of 10 years.
* Materials Handling experience.
* Pull system experience
* Previous experience with PFEP initiatives (Plan for every Part).
* Proficiency in SAP System
* Problem Solving and Process Oriented
* Strong and proven leadership skills