The ICT Airport Engineer is responsible to work in close coordination with ADPI’s various projects, with ICT infrastructure development team and our technology partners providing end to end engineering design services as ADPI is interested in engaging ICT Network Expert’s experience in designing and implementing ICT as a service in large Airport infrastructure project.
- Design of a fully redundant network (99.999% uptime) proven by availability calculation
- Coordinate with FOCB package for connectivity,
- Redaction/submission of the contractual documents: Basis of Design, Matrix of Compliancy, Quantity take-Off, VLAN and IP addressing configuration, Method Statement, Testing and Training documents and Operation & Maintenance manuals.
- Develop and enforce policy and procedures to ensure the protection of the IT assets as well as the security and privacy of information;
- Develop and maintain the systems architecture, defining standards and protocol for data exchange, communications, software and interconnection of the airports’ information systems;
- Research on emerging information and communication technologies and airport solutions to ensure appropriate ICT investment;
- Oversee the linkage between external technology systems and airports in IT resources;
- Approve, coordinate and control all projects related to selection, acquisition, development and installation of major information systems for all airports;
- Ensure the development and implementation of ICT systems’ security strategies, policies and procedures as well as the integrity and availability of data; and ensure that all information systems and networks operate according to internal standards as well as external accrediting agency standards, regulatory agencies and legal requirements.
The ICT Airport Engineer will be contributing in pertinent way during his activities to the realization of ADPI’s Quality Objectives and makes recommendation on ADPI’s Quality Procedures related to the technical fields under his responsibility.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT, Engineering or Information Systems or a relevant Master’s degree.
- 10 years experience in ICT, 7 of which are in a senior management position.
- IT management certification in hardware or software, CCNA, CCNP, Qintica from a recognized body as well as knowledge of an ITIL and Quality management system (ISO) is desirable.
- Experienced in design development and specification writing of the following systems:
- VoIP – UTS,
- Master Clock,
- IP Address plan,
- Develop a Dial Plan,
- Data Centre Design
- Authentication, VDS, IDS and IPS,
- Network Services: TCP, IP, DHCP, WINS, DNS, DDNS, LDAP, IMAP, POP3, SMTP, NNTP, NAT, IKE, RADIUS, TACACS+, NTP, CVP, ICAP, HSRP, VRRP