|Job Ref:||MGATV004||Employer:||Randstad||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Newcastle Upon Tyne||Address:||Post Code:||NE2||Salary:||£ 29,000 - £ 31,000 per year, overtime||Post Date:||13/10/2016 12:18|
Are you looking for a role as a Field Service Engineer? Are you looking for a role in the North East of England? Do you have experience of performing servicing and repair in a field based environment? If your answer is yes, then this role is for you!|
A fantastic new opportunity has arisen for a Field Service Engineer to be based in the North-East of England. Our client is looking for a Field Service Engineer to install, commission, repair and maintain cranes and heavy lifting equipment at their client sites.
On top of the salary package, the role includes a company van and company credit card for expenses.
As the Field Service Engineer, you will be responsible for:
* After-sales service including installation, commissioning, repairs and maintenance of cranes or other manufacturers' products in the U.K and abroad
* Recording performance of cranes
* Pre-delivery inspections
* Notifying the Company of any recurring fault in a component or function of a crane
* Inspection of new and used cranes and producing respective reports
* Routine service on cranes
* Prepare cranes ready for hand-over to customers
* Ability to regularly travel within the UK or occasionally overseas and work at any time as required to maintain our customers' operations
As the Field Service Engineer, you will have experience / qualifications in:
* City & Guilds / NVQ qualification in either electrical or mechanical discipline
* Electrically biased
* Performing electrical, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic servicing and repair on heavy mobile off highway plant including mobile cranes, crawler cranes, port / harbour cranes, excavators, dumpers, reach stackers or HGV's
* Performing servicing, repair in either a field based role of workshop
* Pre-Delivery Inspections
* Customer facing role
If this role is of interest to yourself, and matches your skills sets and experience then please click apply below to submit your CV. Please ensure your up to date contact details are on your CV before applying. If your application is shortlisted, we will call you and discuss the role in further detail to ensure this role is what you are looking for and meets our clients needs.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.