|Job Ref:||630||Employer:||Randstad||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£ 250 - £ 280 per day||Post Date:||13/10/2016 12:18|
Calling all Section Engineers! Are you out of employment and looking for your next role? Do you want the opportunity to work for an established Tier 1 Contractor? If so, look no further as Randstad CPE is currently recruiting for the above to work on a rail project in East London!|
The role will include quality assessment, health and safety inspection, design issues and management of sub-contractors. The successful candidate will have a proven track record within the rail environment and hold a valid PTS card.
* Attractive rates
* An opportunity to gain valuable experience on a prestigious rail project
* A chance to work for one of the biggest main contractors currently in the UK
We are seeking Section Engineers that are able to fulfil the following:
* Managing the sub-contractors
* Procurement / ordering of materials
* Quality Control of the works / Health and Safety
* Production of weekly rolling programmes
* Providing support to site engineers
* Management of site activities
* Progress reporting
* Valid PTS Card
* Civil Engineering Degree
* SMSTS or SSSTS (Advantageous but not essential)
* Experience of major rail projects in the UK
* Experience working with RC structures
Think this is a job you may be interested in? Please submit your CV for more information. Alternatively, if you know someone who may be interested we offer a £200 referral fee for successfully placed candidates!
For more information submit your CV or call Zach Stevens at Randstad CPE London on 0203 6800 650
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.