|Job Ref:||FMCan||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Cannock||Address:||Post Code:||WS11||Salary:||£ 27,000 - £ 35,000 per year, Bonus + Holiday + benefits||Post Date:||13/10/2016 12:19|
Senior Facilities Controller / Facilities Manager - Cannock - Permanent - Leading FM Provider |
Our market leading Facilities management client has a new and exciting opportunity for a driven and motivated Senior Facilities Controller / Facilities Manager to work on a corporate site near Canock.
Working site based at a large corporate client, you will ensure complete site management and ensure smooth and slick facilities. My client will provide you with excellent working conditions, clear progression and development in addition to a competitive salary and excellent range of benefits
* Based - Site Based Cannock
* Up to £35k + Package + Excellent Benefits
* Clear Career progression and development
* Day to day management of on site soft servies team - Receptionist, cleaning and security
* Day to day management of on site engineer/handyperson
* Working with the client Account Manager in developing the successful strategy for the Account.
* Develop operational structure to suit the specific needs of the Account
* Ensure effective systems are established to support the operational needs of the Account
* Ensure CAFM systems are in place to optimise the management of all planned and reactive works
* Leads and collates the output of knowledge share
* Engages specialist capability where needed
* Develops management resource plans to meet operational needs and effects change where required
* Actively manage the Suppliers to deliver best value into the Account
* Support the Account Manager and Commercial teams in managing the finances of the Account
* Maintain commercial, technical, legal and insurance knowledge to support the Account
* Ensure correct commercial procedures are followed to ensure the Clients budgets requirements are adhered to and the Account is not exposed to financial risk.
* Support the commercial team in developing quotes/business cases for out of scope/additional works
* Actively work to improve the public perception and brand
* Demonstrates and maintains a high level of operational and commercial knowledge and works closely with the delivery team to review techniques and solutions to meet business and customer needs
* Early identification of business risks in projects and ensuring that risk management, risk registers and contingency are in place to manage a minimise risk
* Ensure compliance
* Previous Senior Facilities Controller / Facilities Manager experience ideally within a client site
* Client facing experience
* Experience of managing small teams
* Immediate or short notice
* Customer focused, professional and motivated to succeed
For more information, please apply today
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.