|Job Ref:||NASA0000204||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Slough||Address:||Post Code:||SL1||Salary:||£ 10 - £ 16 per hour||Post Date:||13/10/2016 12:20|
A Document Controller is needed for a construction firm to be based for 2 days in Slough and 3 days based in Uxbridge.|
Contract Type: Temporary
Experienced Document Controller who has experience in using any document control systems required to join a main contractor who works within the Education/Residential market that specialise in schools, residential housing , commercial buildings and alot more. As a document controller within this busy function you will be required to assist the project team in the management and implementation of the document control systems.
The main duties of the Document Controller position will be:
* To set up the document control package and implement it on the project.
* To manage and control the drawings and correspondence between the project team and external parties, ensuring that the latest revisions are administered and distributed promptly.
* To liaise with sub-contractors, designers and the Project Team
* To maintain the document controls processes and ensure appropriate storage of hard and soft copy material.
* To ensure that site paperwork is being captured correctly and being filtered through to all those necessary
* To upload and download drawings, dealing with RFI'S etc.
* Experience working in the construction industry is desirable.
* IT literacy and competency in programmes such as MS Office and Excel
Please contact or call on NA
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.