|Job Ref:||ASM11010||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Salary:||£ 30,000 - £ 45,000 per year, benefits||Post Date:||13/10/2016 12:20|
Do you hold a degree in Construction Management and have some experience working for a main contractor? This is an opportunity for an Assistant Construction Manager or Assistant Site Manager to join a leading main contractor based in the City of London. Paying up to £45,000. |
* Up to £45,000 basic depending on level of experience
* Travel allowance
* Excellent training and development opportunities
* Working within a strong construction team
* Opportunity to work for one of the UK's leading contractors
* Working on Cat A / Cat B commercial office fit out projects in Central London
* Working on projects up to £10m in value
* Reporting into a Construction Manager
* Ideally degree qualified in Construction related degree (alternatively HNC / HND qualified)
* Must hold SMSTS, CSCS, Health & Safety qualifications
* Must have some experience working for a main contractor on either new build or fit out projects (fit out would be an advantage)
* Presentable, client facing and a team player attitude
* Desire to join a contractor long term and progress career within Construction Management
* Flexibility to be based on site (all Central London and typically Zones 1 - 2)
Please apply now to be considered for the role. Alternatively you can contact Louisa on NA. All applications will be treated as confidential.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.