|Job Ref:||HIGHWAYSSUP||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Cumbria||Address:||Post Code:||CA9||Salary:||Negotiable||Post Date:||13/10/2016 12:20|
We are currently offering an exciting oppurtunity for a highways supervisor based in Cumbria.|
The role is to carry out the duties of the NEC3 Supervisor in relation to bridge repair projects. The NEC3 Supervisor role is to provide supervision and monitoring of the Contractor's activities on behalf of the County Council and as defined in the NEC3 ECC Conditions of Contract. This will include:
* Visual inspection of quality of workmanship and materials on site
* Notifying defects in accordance with the Contract
* Familiarity with Contractors H&S Plan and Method Statements
* Monitoring Traffic Management where appropriate.
* Maintaining site records to include activities undertaken, people and equipment deployed and materials used
* Providing weekly summary reports
* Maintaining photographic records of progress
* Issuing Defects Certificates
Candidates should provide evidence that they have experience of supervising works of this nature together with the following:
* Demonstrate experience and capability of carrying out the role of NEC3 Supervisor under NEC3 ECC Contracts for works
* Demonstrate knowledge of MCDHW Specification, etc.
* Demonstrate working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of programs
Interviews will be taking place week commencing 10th October.
If you are interested in this role please reply with your current CV or contact Amie Grattan on 0191 2211 567 for more information.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills Civils, Manager, Supervisor, Foreman