|Job Ref:||SHSHBSSU||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£ 10 - £ 16 per hour||Post Date:||13/10/2016 12:20|
Site Administrator - Start Immediate - 6 Month Contract - Central London |
Site Administrator required to join a leading civil engineering contractor based in a project office on a project in Central London.
This is a 6 month contract to start ASAP.
Rate will vary depending on experience from £9-12ph PAYE (£11-16ph LTD / Umbrella)
You will work closely with the Works Manager and team of foreman to assist them whilst they work on site.
Your role will invovle:
* Processing of the delivery schedule and population spreadsheet on a weekly basis
* Complete final revision of schedules after the weekly meetings and issue to the team
* Coordinate the Scaffolding and Operational weekly schedule
* Assist the team to collate information to put together the shift report
* Format daily SOS briefs and issue
* Format and update weekly access routes and issue
* Print / laminate any signage, documents and reports
* Process weekly timesheets
* General admin including writing emails
* General admin support to the team as required
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.