|Job Ref:||NASA000202||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City Of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£ 10 - £ 15 per hour||Post Date:||13/10/2016 12:20|
Purchase Ledger Clerk|
Contract: Temp to Perm
Location: Central London
Become part of a small growing office where you will provide proactive administrative and accounts support to the Technical Director and a growing team of consultants and engineers, whilst also being responsible for the daily office activities to ensure things runs smoothly.
You will be the front face of our business where you will work autonomously and be the person responsible for handling and supporting all client enquiries, so an excellent phone manner is essential. This is a varied, fast-paced and exciting role for a candidate who is an energetic, customer-focused and passionate about their work! There is always something to do or improve on, so a proactive can-do attitude is a must. You will be reporting to and anticipating the needs of the Technical Director and team whilst assisting in different areas of the business as required.
The post will require someone who has accurate posting and prompt reconciliations to ensure monthly deadlines are achieved.
Duties will include:
* Receiving and distributing / scanning invoices for authorisation
* Dealing with supplier queries
* Preparing batch headers for fixed asset invoices
* Reconciliation of key suppliers statements
* Payments of invoices by BACS and cheques
* Preparing ad hoc journals for accruals and prepayment releases
* Monthly creditors review
* Monthly review of open POs
* Filing of invoices
* Answer phones, mail, greet guests & manage the day-to-day office operations & supplier services
* Provide administrative support to the Technical Director and team including preparing/formatting project proposals, tender and legal documents
* Undertake office administration duties including liaising with clients, bank and various government departments
* Project document control / scanning / filing and cataloguing
* Responsible for Accounts related matters like data entry, Credit Control, Statement of Accounts
* Responsible for Payroll Coordination
* Payment and invoicing duties including liaising with clients on invoicing queries, & following up with payments and staff timesheets
* Support Dubai office with invoicing as and when required and liaise with all other Global offices as required
The successful candidate will ideally:
* You will need to have used SAGE 50
* Have experience of purchase ledger (start to finish) in a high volume environment
* Have experience of payment runs
* Be confident resolving queries from suppliers
* Be confident reconciling statements
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.