|Job Ref:||BBBH141706||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£ 20 - £ 40 per hour||Post Date:||13/10/2016 12:24|
Are you looking for an exciting one of a kind role that takes in elements of both project coordination and event management within the tech space? If so then please get in touch asap to find out more about this amazing contract opportunity.
You will help to coordinate a nationwide project that connects digital entrepreneurs with other like minding people across the UK in a variety of tech hubs.
This will include establishing relationships with various stakeholders (start ups, government, academia etc.) as well as curating a variety of events. So both a knowledge of project support/management and excellent communication skills are a must,
A knowledge of technology (web broadcast, teleconferencing etc) and the digital space is preferred and will only enhance your enjoyment of the role.
This role takes in aspects of operations management, events management project coordination, project support, stakeholder management and project management. It is NOT a PM role.
* Strong people and collaboration skills, capable of coordinating multiple stakeholders across different companies
* Good organisation and planning ability
* Good business acumen
* Willing to think differently and try out new ideas
* Event management - creation, promotion and running of events is critical to this role
* Capable user of technology, with a willingness to embrace new technologies
* Project or Program Management experience an advantage
* Must be "Tech Savvy", but technical qualifications not required
* Knowledge of or experience working with the Digital Economy
* Experience or qualifications relating to Innovation and entrepreneurship an advantage
If this sounds like the role for you then please get I touch asap for more detail!
Randstad Technologies Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.