|Job Ref:||BBBH141715||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bracknell||Address:||Salary:||£ 55,000 per year, share options||Post Date:||13/10/2016 12:24|
Lead Android Developer - Bracknell|
£55,000 (sponsorship offered)
This is an amazing opportunity for a Senior Android Developer to join a well- established and rapidly expanding start-up. They are re-shaping the face of email and their niche product is going to be revolutionary. You can expect a relaxed team atmosphere that is collaborative and made up of like-minded developers who are passionate about what they do.
* Minimum of 5 years Android experience
* Minimum of 5 years Java experience
* Experience publishing Android applications in Google Play Store
* Familiarity with common Android libraries and frameworks
* Experience mentoring more junior developers
* You will be leading a small but growing mobile team that is made up of both iOS and Android developers; it will be a bonus to have some working knowledge of iOS.
If this sounds like something you'd want to be involved in then apply today! This position is open to receiving applications asap! The successful candidate will begin a two stage interview process which includes a technical test followed by a face to face interview. For further information please call Paige on 0 NA or email me at paige .withy@randstad .co .uk .
Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.