|Job Ref:||JB - 7434||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Camden||Address:||Post Code:||EC1||Salary:||£ 28 - £ 32 per hour||Post Date:||13/10/2016 12:24|
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Technical Project Manager to work with the worlds leading online search and advertising company on a 1 year contract.|
This role is responsible for shaping the impact that one of the organisations products will have when it enters a new market in the near future.
* Demonstrate project management skills including, but not limited to, creating schedules / task / resource assignments, identifying critical path, managing action items & check-lists, communicating status reports and creating meeting agendas.
* Manage the full life-cycle of a well-defined project.
* Collaborate with team members to ensure tasks are completed and updates are well-communicated in a timely fashion.
* Administer and coordinate assigned tasks without supervision according to project plan.
* Clear and effective written and verbal communications.
* Able to summarise tasks and record concise meeting notes.
* BA/BS degree in Engineering or a technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
* Experience in networking technologies (across the OSI model).
* Technical and commercial knowledge of operator network topology and architecture.
* Client-facing experience.
* Substantial experience in the telecommunications industry.
* Excellent project management skills and attention to detail, with ability to prioritise and work well in an environment with competing demands.
* Excellent written and verbal business communication skills, with ability to absorb complex technical concepts and communicate them to a non-technical audience.
If you can relate to the above skills and experience and are interested in working with arguably the worlds most innovative company, please get in touch with your CV!
Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.