|Job Ref:||SMGTLON||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£ 50,000 - £ 60,000 per year, Benefits (See below)||Post Date:||13/10/2016 12:29|
Are you currently a Site Manager? Are you looking for the chance to run a £25m project in London? If so this is the perfect opportunity!|
My client is a huge tier 1 main contractor. They are seeking candidates who show ambition and carry a strong work ethic for a Site Manager position working under a Senior Site Manager on a £25m project as part of a £120m scheme, based in London. This is an excellent project to work on and will include a high end residential refurb with retial on the bottom floor. Each apartment will have a value of over £1m. For the right candidate, we can pay £55,000 + package.
* Competitive basic salary
* Private family health care cover
* £6,500 car allowance in addition to package
* Discretionary bonus
* Excellent location
* Full Travel expenses paid
* Pension scheme
* Responsible for hiring and managing staff, full control of ordering and supply of materials.
* Responsible for conducting daily meetings with project managers and also ensuring any health and safety issues are addressed with the staff.
* Manage day to day operations and direct labour
* Maintain daily site records
* Maintain quality control on site and ensure compliance with the specification
* Show excellent communication skills and able to communicate appropriately with all levels of personnel.
* Obtained an industry relevant degree or a background in the relevant sector.
* Able to work in Central London.
* Advanced knowledge of Health and Safety procedures.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Site Manager to work for a top main contractor, or for a current Assistant Site Manager to take a step up and progress their career. If you are interested or know someone who would be, then please do contact Yasin in the London office or apply within.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.