|Job Ref:||NASA0000203||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Guildford||Address:||Salary:||£ 22 - £ 27 per year||Post Date:||13/10/2016 12:29|
Do you have a CITB and would like to train people? Look no further this job role maybe for you.|
A major UK contractor which has a diversified workload in the public, regulated and private sectors is looking for a Training Corordinator. The Division boasts a strong reputation for providing whole-life solutions, high standards of project delivery, and an ability to innovate. It predominately operates under either the Galliford Try or the Morrison Construction brands, and is organised into five key segments: Building, Infrastructure, Facilities Management, Investments and Integrated Solutions.
We are looking for a Training Coordinator to work as part of a team and provide an administrative role to the Building Southern regional office and sites with a particular focus on training.
* To act as a first point of contact for operational training enquiries.
* Manage the training cycle within business area i.e. Plan, Do, Review.
* Complete all training administration and ensure there is sufficient evidence available for CITB grant claims.
* Produce and maintain the CITB training plan by extracting training requirements from PDR's.
* Collate grant claim monetary values and provide monthly reports to RMT.
* Ensure employees receive the required training (including refresher training) in order to be compliant with the Health & Safety Capability training matrix.
* Ensure delegate registers are done for ALL training that occurs.
* Maintain an up to date list of internal and external training providers for specific training needs. Upload training completed to the Oracle system / Training Matrix.
* Monitor training spend against the budget.
* Work closely and actively engage with the operational training team and the wider HR function.
* Monitor attendance at courses and utilise process for late cancellation / no shows.
* Issue joining instructions for all courses organised by the business unit.
* Challenge ways of working to improve processes.
* Undertake copy typing services as required by the business unit.
* Identify process improvements and drive these forward across the region.
* Deal with all emails in a timely manner and in accordance with Company policy.
* Provide general clerical assistance as required by the Company to the Directors and PA / Office Manager.
* Answer telephone and meet and greet visitors within reception area in a professional manner.
* Manage and coordinate room bookings.
* Provide assistance / cover to colleagues in the Administration Department as and when required.
* Any associated duties or ad hoc projects as directed by the Administration Manager.
* Valid First Aid at Work certificate (desirable)
* Desirable - an understanding of CITB grant claims within Construction
* Strong Computer skills i.e. Excel and Powerpoint / Planning skills desirable
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.