- Requirements. Development and articulation of capability requirements, working with SME engineers, Requirements Managers, the capability customer and Front Line Commands.
- Approvals. Generation and staffing of business cases and investment appraisals including engagement with the assurance community, working closely with FAST Commercial and Financial staff.
- Project Management. Management of Tornado Capability Projects, up to and including Cat B projects and UORs, ensuring that approved time, cost and performance targets are achieved.
- Tornado Service Delivery Plan (SDP) - Act as the Subject Matter Expert for the Tor ISS SDP.
- Project Control - Act as the delivery project coordinator for all Project Control activities associated with the Tor ISS Service Delivery Plan, including change management, risk, scheduling, estimating and finance.
- CASP - Ensure that close liaison is maintained with HQ 1 Gp, TGRF HQ and FAST Project Support to ensure that the Tor ISS SDP remains aligned to the lastest version of CASP and the Strategic Fleet Plan.
- Risk Management - Act as the Tornado ARM Risk Coordinator for Tor ISS liaising with all EA and Tor Cap desk officers.
- Availability Contract - Maintain close coordination with OC Depth and the ATTAC Exec Mgr to ensure that all required CASP changes are coordinated between the FAST Project Support Office and ATTAC Management.
- Options Management - Coordinate the preparation of cost-estimates for options to deploy the Tornado GR4 Force on operations, for changes to OSD and future capability development such as new software, new weapons or UORs. Reflect changes to Tor ISS PMP in Tornado 3rd Order Assumptions.