|Job Ref:||119701STB||Employer:||Morson International||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Post Date:||13/10/2016 20:12|
Project Planner - P6 - Rail|
Contract: Daily Rate An excellent opportunity has arisen to join a well-established company with strong Network Rail contracts. Joining the Planning team you will be working on a multi asset framework agreement for the enhancements and renewals on the route.
* Production of project programme, using Primavera Project Planner for both current and forecast workloads ensuring company / project requirements are met. .
* Monitor / Update Site Programmes in Liaison with Site Planning and Operations Staff.
* Production of performance and resource data to be included in monthly reports and divisional long term programmes
* Generation of possession planning information and weekend reporting system using Primavera
* Monitor and enhance current resource/ cost management systems and develop the use of resource/ cost loaded programmes into the planning software.
* Develop systems as required to assist with overall reporting between the planning package and associated software packages.
* Assist in the application of the risk management system as and when required.
* Interface with clients as and when required.
Desired Knowledge or Skills:
* Relevant engineering Degree/HND or experience
* Have a contracting background
* Be able to understand specifications and drawings and have the construction knowledge to be able to build their programme themselves.
* Civils and/or rail experience (ideally both of course)
* Be a good communicator
* NEC experience
The position will be based out of Stratford working from the Client office. There will be travel to various sites on occasion.
The role may also suite - Senior Planners / Planning Managers / P6 Planners / Schedulers / Planner / Project Planner / Assistant Planner / Lead Planner /