The Future is Growth
We are BHP Billiton, a leading global resources company. Our purpose is to create long-term shareholder value through the discovery, acquisition, development and marketing of natural resources. Our people are the foundation of our business and the key to our success.
BHP Billiton Technology (Technology) is responsible for establishing and governing Company standards, technology solutions and innovation for BHP Billiton. The core accountabilities include the development of long term IT strategy and roadmap, the delivery of Company-wide IT systems and services as well as the delivery of IT systems and services to Functions.
We seek a highly motivated individual to join our dynamic team as a SAP Supply Analyst in SAP Centre of Excellence (CoE). Reporting to the Team Lead, SAP Supply, you will be responsible for for delivery of detailed design, build, testing and deployment of all projects, change and incidents related to SAP Supply ensuring the solution will meet the business requirements and in line with applicable BHP Billiton technology standards.
- Design, build and deploy SAP Supply module changes and enhancements aligned to the expected business outcomes and delivered within release timelines and quality standards.
- Performs business process design, functional configuration, modification, and testing tasks involving for SAP Supply
- Participate in testing and deployment activities during a release.
- Recognised as having a good understanding of one or more particular area/s within SAP Supply.
- Support the business stakeholders to ensure they are appropriately translated to solutions that fulfil those business requirements. Perform necessary configurations in SAP Supply to facilitate designated processes / transaction flows and integration between other functional areas.
- Responsible for the ongoing maintenance of all Blueprints within SAP Supply.
- Ensure all proposed functional requirements, enhancements, incidents and projects follow Technology architecture standards, GLD's, Estimate reviews, SOX adherence.
- Proactively highlight any risks/issue in respective functional area to Senior Supply Specialist and/or Team Lead.
- Ensure and maintain the operational integrity of the SAP Supply solution.
- Maintain energy, enthusiasm and drive to make things happen.
This role requires a commitment to health, safety, environmental responsibility and sustainable development, as well as BHP Billiton's Charter and Code of Conduct
Skills and Experience
The successful candidate should possess:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field / experience.
- Minimum five (5) years of post-qualification experience within related SAP Supply module working in a multinational organisation or consulting organisation, specializing in design and configuration of SAP Supply modules.
- Expert knowledge of SAP Process, design and configuration experience in at least 2 or more of the following areas required:
- SAP Materials Management, Remote Logistics Management, Contract Lifecycle Management and Supplier Relationship Management technologies are a must.
- Minimum 1-2 full life cycle implementation of relevant SAP Supply modules required
- Strong analytical skills, enabling to quickly understand the drivers of a business process, and problem solving abilities.
- Ability to work effectively in a diverse and globally dispersed virtual team environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; ability to present and discuss technical information in a way that establishes rapport, persuades others, and gains understanding.
- Proficient in English, both verbal and written
This role requires a commitment to high ethical standards, aligned to BHP Billiton's Charter Values.
To be considered for the above opportunity with BHP Billiton, please upload a copy of your CV and cover letter online at NA by responding to the Job Number 783279 by 31 Oct 2016.
Local terms and conditions will apply.