|Job Ref:||EMP376499||Employer:||Matchtech Group plc.||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Petersfield||Address:||Post Code:||GU31||Salary:||Competitive||Post Date:||13/10/2016 21:38|
A new opportunity has arisen for an Environmental, Health and Safety Manager for a leading FMCG company.|
Experience working in a Manufacturing environment
The successful candidate will ensure that environmental health and safety risks are kept to a minimum through effective compliance with EHS policies, procedures and legislation. Also providing the correct training and to maintain and develop the EHS management system ensuring it is aligned with legislation and corporate requirements.
An Ideal Candidate:
• Will have previous experience working in a fast paced manufacturing environment, ideally within FMCG.
• Provides advice and guidance on environmental health and safety matters
• Accident investigation, root cause analysis, accident reporting (RIDDOR) and maintaining all accident records.
• Work in conjunction with Department Managers to assist in the compilation of Risk Assessments, Safe Systems of Work, policy writing, training and Behavioral Based programs.
• Conduct and report on EHS MS Audits and inspections to ensure site compliance with Safety and Environmental processes, procedures legal compliance register
• Develop and amend site EHS policies and procedures as required by business needs and changing legislation.
• Maintain records, attend meetings and assist in specification of PPE
• Ability to control and administrate the on site fire team and fire marshals, devise a programme of fire evacuation drills across the site and carry out the programme.
• Ensure effective management of hazardous and non-hazardous waste collections from site is in place to meet corporate and legal requirements
• Undertake minor projects and assist in major projects under the direction of your manager- Support to Projects team / Change management
• Coordinate EHS Capital funding and Planning