BOMBARDIER the evolution of mobility |
the evolution of mobility
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one great idea at a time. We provide the environment where these ideas thrive and grow into great products or customer experiences.
You will be part of the Product Development Engineering, Aerospace team where it all starts for Bombardier as it sets the stage to take full advantage of its investments and the tremendous growth potential of its new products. The organization is responsible for bringing new aircraft programs to their successful entry-into-service. Currently, these new products are the all-new CSeries commercial aircraft and the high-performance Global 7000/Global 8000 business jets.
In your role, you will:
- Provide technical support for instrumentation electronic systems in BFTC
- Assist in calibrating, troubleshooting, repairing and performing functional tests on specialized and/or prototype data acquisition instrumentation components and systems within BFTC
As our ideal candidate,
Bombardier is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and is committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other personal characteristic protected by Federal, State, or Local Laws.
- You must be attending and successfully completed a minimum of 1 year at an Electronic Associate's degree or Electronics Technical Certificate program
- You must have an understanding of Lead Acid and Nickel Cadmium battery technologies
- You must be able to read and understand procedures, blue prints and schematics
- You must have knowledge of electronics: analog and digital components and respective circuitry concepts
- You must have knowledge of electromechanical operating concepts
- You must have computer skills necessary to operate word processing, spreadsheet
- You must have knowledge of radio communication principals
- You must use general and specialized test equipment
- You must be able to solder, build and test cable assemblies, fabricate electronic assemblies
- You must have good verbal and written communication skills
- You must be physically able to climb towers as needed
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Please continue to monitor our website and apply for additional positions for which you are qualified and may be of interest to you.
Your ideas move people.