|Job Ref:||1619458||Employer:||Tyco||Country:||United States||County/State:||California||City:||Livermore||Address:||Post Date:||13/10/2016 22:08|
Project Coordinator / Permit Expeditor (San Francisco, CA)|
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 117,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.
About the role:
The primary function of this position is to support the operations department in preparing project review documentation, project close-out documentation and managing the permit submission, review and fee process.
• Complete/submit permit application forms to local authorities.
• Track the status of permits.
• Print and assemble permit packages.
• Work closely with designers and project managers to prepare technical documents including submittal packages and Operation & Maintenance manuals.
Who we are looking for:
• Well organized and capable of multi-tasking.
• Must have excellent internal/external customer service skills.
• Must be proficient in the use of personal computers to include operating systems such as Windows XP using Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook and Adobe.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills needed.
• Valid driver’s license, approved driving record per TFS Driver Safety policy and ability to drive company vehicles.
• High School Graduate – some college preferred.
• Successful background check and drug screen.
• Industry experience preferred.
Local applicants only need to apply; no moving expenses will be paid.
SimplexGrinnell is a recognized leader in the sales and service of state of the art monitor and control systems for fire alarm, security, sound, nurse call, portable fire extinguishers, suppression and sprinkler systems.
SimplexGrinnell offers an exceptional compensation and benefits package that includes educational assistance, matching 401(k) plans and Incentive opportunities in a highly charged but friendly work environment.
PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS. Not all applicants will receive a response. Only top candidates will be notified.
Rewards and benefits:
We’ll expect a lot from you, but we’ll also make sure we recognize and reward your contribution. And we’ll always do everything we can to help you achieve a healthy work-life balance. Wherever you join us, you’ll find we have a range of benefits and rewards designed to help you be at your best both in work and out of it.
For Additional information, please visit NA or follow us @johnsoncontrols on Twitter