Operational Excellence Leader II Employees who are focused on leading Operational Excellence activities full time, and are embedded in functional or operational teams. 8P - Career Integrates established disciplinary knowledge within own specialty area with basic understanding of related disciplines and industry practices. Applies professional judgment based on the analysis of quantitative data and information. Screens, categorizes and resolves data integrity issues. Develops project management skills. Preferred Education: University (Degree) Minimum Experience: 5 years|
Defines, designs and implements process improvement as part of the Tyco Business System (TBS); ensure integration and alignment vertically and horizontally across organization. Defines improvement projects aligned with business strategies and TBS priorities. Facilitates and coaches improvement teams. Establishes and maintains performance metrics to measure program success. Installs process excellence support for program governance, project reviews, communications, training, certifications and rewards. Utilize Lean, Six Sigma and change management methodologies and have appropriate levels of certification for the role.
- Supports TBS/Process Excellence program through delivery of own project work, facilitation of Kaizen Events, and achievement of personal benefit goal.
- Supports engagement strategy, infrastructure and training program to engage employees in TBS/Process Excellence initiatives.
- Works with the Lead Black Belt and functional leads to support project identification, prioritization and selection process.
- Works independently to complete Black Belt projects, as assigned, by leading teams in the application of Lean and Six Sigma tools to solve business problems demonstrating mastery of the Lean Six Sigma toolkit.
- Supports rollout of TBS/Process Excellence programs in sites/functions.
- Develops strong working relationships with management at all levels.
- Facilitates meetings with management to review and examine project progress.
- Identifies business opportunities through partnerships with other employees or organizations.
- Participates in Lean Six Sigma training sessions of all levels of employees in new business processes and tools.
- Provides expert coaching and mentoring in Lean Six Sigma tool and techniques to Blue Belts & Green Belts.
- 2 years experience
- Bachlor's Degree preferred