|Job Ref:||1619227||Employer:||Tyco||Country:||United States||County/State:||Washington||City:||Spokane||Address:||Post Date:||13/10/2016 22:10|
Sprinkler Scheduler |
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 117,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.
About the role:
Primary responsibilities include scheduling sprinkler service work either in conjunction with SRC (for offices that are currently utilizing the SRC) or with guidance of TSM/sprinkler supervisors for Districts scheduling locally. The sprinkler scheduler will assign and create service requests for the sprinkler team general service, pull back up service requests as needed, reassign work to manage customer expectations and request PO’s for equipment rentals required for sprinkler jobs. The sprinkler scheduler will also work the on holds report for sprinkler only and work CNI/DNI reports for sprinkler only. Other duties and/or special projects as requested by ASSM.
• Scheduling and optimization of area sprinkler service work.
• Input/Correct estimated hours to complete service during the scheduling process
• Assign task in ACE for all scheduling
• Utilize planning board / Gantt
• Pull back up for service requests as requested
• Review CNI/DNI for billings of sprinkler service requests
• Review on hold reports to clear sprinkler service requests
• Demonstrate the ability to prioritize scheduling backorders in addition to resolving customer issues.
• Reassign work as needed to manage customer's expectations making judgments based on current workloads and priorities.
• Distribution of sprinkler service work to field technicians
• Request Rental equipment purchase orders through procurement process
• Procuring outside resources as needed
• Perform other duties as directed by ASSM
Rewards and benefits
We’ll expect a lot from you, but we’ll also make sure we recognize and reward your contribution. And we’ll always do everything we can to help you achieve a healthy work-life balance. Wherever you join us, you’ll find we have a range of benefits and rewards designed to help you be at your best both in work and out of it. For Additional information, please visit NA or follow us @johnsoncontrols on Twitter.
Who we are looking for:
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• 2 years dispatching and/or customer service experience preferred
• Computer literacy with working knowledge of Windows based computer applications
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to handle a high volume of customer calls.