|Job Ref:||1619344||Employer:||Tyco||Country:||United States||County/State:||Florida||City:||Jupiter||Address:||Post Date:||13/10/2016 22:11|
A world of opportunity awaits you|
As the leader in the fire protection and security industry, we’ve been keeping homes and buildings safe for decades. But we’re always looking for ways to do more. And as we look to make our systems and technologies even smarter and more connected, it’s vital that we have talented Installation and Service Technicians on hand to make sure our solutions are always at their best.
This is your opportunity to make a contribution to the world around you, to add real value to our customers, and to help us deliver solutions that will have a lasting impact.
About the role:
• Advanced level Technicians diagnose problems and perform service and repairs on electronic fire alarm systems and other related building system products at customer sites.
• Follow prescribed troubleshooting procedures and refer to technical manuals, part manuals, change notices and bulletins, modification notices, etc. to repair equipment.
• Service, troubleshoot, and install fire alarm systems and special hazard fire protection systems utilizing gaseous agents.
• Read and interpret blueprints, diagrams, submittals, specifications software/systems, programs, schematics and operational product manuals.
• Exhibit effective customer service skills by consistently communicating with staff and customers to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Complete Service Acknowledgements with proper coding through communication devices such as smart phones and laptop computers.
• Obtain customer signature upon completed service call assignment.
• Available for on-call emergency service.
• Perform other duties as assigned.