- Conducts the financial and accounting operations of Tyco. Responsible for accurate financial documentation for audit and regulatory purposes. Coordinates account and payroll functions. Makes company plans and recommendations based on financial data.
- This position is responsible for supporting accounting operations in support of Tyco’s North America Installation & Services business units.
- This includes responsibility for, but not limited to, day-to-day general accounting, judgments with regard to the application of accounting principles and policies, financial reporting, external/internal audit coordination and participating and/or leading process improvement initiatives.
- This position will participate in refining various Accounting Center of Excellence processes, with a focus on leveraging best practices across North America and driving efficiencies to improve the monthly closing process, the monthly account reconciliation process and the work streams supporting these activities.
- The candidate should be comfortable dealing with moderately complex accounting matters and demonstrate competency in US GAAP, current accounting regulations and internal controls.
- Build strong connection to customers with open communication and responsiveness.
- Interpersonal skills: The candidate must have communication (oral and written) and relationship building skills
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in accounting (preferred), finance or other business related field
- Experience: 2-5 years
- Travel: Minimal