Accurately enters and modifies and reviews new account information submitted by Tyco sales by working on Document Manager, ADMIN, and Master Mind computer systems. Performing due diligence audits on all contracts submitted for order processing. |
- Shell creation and contracts are entered using the various systems including ADMIN
- Make and receive inbound/outbound communication with sales team to discuss sales contracts.
- Set up recurring/auto payment plan, input correct bank and credit card information for payment and selected withdrawal date.
- Summarize shell creation and contracts information for due diligence. Information on the agreement compared with what is in the data base.
- Email sales incomplete contracts.
- Other duties as required.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1 year of master mind experience preferred not required
- 6 months of ADMIN
- Ability to type at least 45 wpm.
- Intermediate computer skills.
- Knowledge of office equipment operation.
- Problem solving skills.
- Email capabilities.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Great Communication Skills