Hourly Rate Bands N/A Salaried/Hourly-Paid Salaried |
This role will be based in Weybridge but the successful candidate will be a required to travel.
To support the Finance Manager in the implementation, maintenance and continual improvement of the financial and commercial operation. You will report into the Finance Manager and the role is key to supporting the success of the contract. The position holder will be both supporting and leading on specific areas as directed and listed below but not limited to these areas.
The role will require key relationships to be built across both supply chain and operational teams to drive best practice, margin alignment and margin enhancement.
You will be ensuring the operations teams can operate effectively within budget through provision of clear guidance and support, negotiating and driving cost benefits and interacting with stakeholders including clients and senior managers.
The role will also require good analytical skills, implementing process and change management, negotiating skills and relationship building.
- Supporting Finance Manager in the building and Maintenance of the Account Supply Chain, helping ensure account Profitability.
- Supports financial manager to develop on existing accounting templates for internal and external purposes.
- Support Finance Manager in CVR preparation and support.
- Working alongside the finance manager and contract team to develop and deliver forecasting and budgets.
- Work with the Finance Manager on the Change Control Process.
- Liaising with the Buying Team/ FMs to ensure that the scope of supply chain services accurately reflect the scope of services which IFM are contracted to provide under the head contract.
- Communicating and working with all operations leads on all changes within the region to ensure finance are charging correctly for all core fees and Contract Variations.
- Creation and Maintenance of Client Reporting templates in line with KPI reporting.
- To ensure that variable works process are raised for all chargeable works operates effectively, costs reviewed and refined where appropriate.
- Reviewing Additional Works submissions to ensure accurately submitted in line with contractual requirements and Interserve approved process.
- Ensuring that Work Order information is accurately recorded and updated in Maximo to provide robust Management Information.
- Supporting Operations in day to day queries around contract and Finance process.
- Supports financial and commercial colleagues where advised across contracts on ad hoc projects.
- Lead by example and with integrity.
- Attendance at all meetings and tender presentations in support of operations and business development.
What we are looking for
- Previous working experience in a similar position .
- Experience of working with International entities .
- A high level of planning and organisational skills - organising and scheduling events, activities and resources, monitor timescales and plans.
- Communicate clearly, verbally and in written format.
- Participate constructively in team meetings and decision making.
- Excellent influencing skills particularly with operational management and supply chain.
- Good understanding of the commercial impact in decision making in relation to the profitability of the business when resolving issues.
- A provider of solutions rather than a barrier to operations.
- Self motivated, positive, reliable, tolerant and determined.
- Intermediate / Advanced Microsoft Office Skills including Excel Pivot Tables.
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Ability to prioritise workload and work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Analytical ability.
- Able to get on with others and be a team player.
- Keen to develop personal competency, responsibility and accountability.
- 37.5 Hour per week
- Travelling will be required with this role
About the company
Interserve's vision is to redefine the future for people and places. We are one of the world's foremost support services and construction companies, operating in the public and private sectors in the UK and internationally. We offer advice, design, construction, equipment, facilities management and front-line public services. Interserve is based in the UK and is listed in the FTSE 250 index. We have gross revenue of £3.1 billion and a workforce of over 75,000 people worldwide. We are committed to equal opportunities for all.