|Job Ref:||TML50||Employer:||Randstad||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£ 45,000 - £ 55,000 per year||Post Date:||14/10/2016 00:22|
Technical Manager - Multi Sites - London - £50,000 + Package |
I am currently working on behalf of a medium sized, but ever growing family owned maintenance service providor who is currently seeking a Technical Manager to provide support across a large portfolio within Central London and surrounding areas. You will be joining a company that over the past few years has steadily grown and expanded within the industry. The sucessful candidate will have a proven track record within building services and worked in a Technical role either within a static site or multiple sites.
The purpose of the position;
* Management of specialist facilities management contractor.
* Planning and implementing changes to infrastructure in conjunction with central operations.
* Ensuring all planned and reactive maintenance is carried out at the highest possible standard
* Monitoring of infrastructure and energy usage.
* Co-ordination of works with Operations.
* Ordering and cost control in accordance with internal procedures.
* Writing of emergency procedures and training of operatives staff.
* React to emergency situations.
* Technical liaisons with customers during start up.
* Housekeeping of technical areas.
* Liaise with Landlord representatives.
* Implantation of company infrastructure testing regime.
* Review of method statements and procedures.
* Identify new technologies and make improvements to the sites operation.
* To be available to provide 24/7/365 Facilities Support.
Applicants for the role must be able to meet the following criteria:
* Electrical Engineering Qualification to at least City and Guilds level.
* Experience with Legionella/ Water Treatment
* Experience of working in large commercial blue trip buildings infrastructures in a Supervisory/technical/engineering capacity.
* Knowledge and understanding of UPS systems from a maintenance perspective.
* Health and safety trained. e.g. IOSH trained.
* Electrical installation experience (desirable).
* Planning, organising and prioritising skills.
* Verbal and written communication skills.
* Team working skills.
* Leadership skills.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a very large organisation that offer training and career development to their long standing staff. The position comes with a very favourable benefits package;
* Basic Salary up to £50,000
* Car Allowance or Travel Paid
* 25 days holiday
* Pension after probation
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.