|Job Ref:||2222||Employer:||Randstad||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£ 230 - £ 280 per day||Post Date:||14/10/2016 00:22|
Are you a QA Engineer looking for your next role within the railway environment? If so, today may be your lucky day as Randstad CPE are currently recruiting for a QA Engineer to work with a tier one contractor in London. The successful candidate will have previous experience on major build/construction projects and must hold a valid PTS.|
As a QA Engineer you will estimate, plan, and coordinate testing activities. You will also ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked, and resolved in our defect tracking system.
* Ability to work for one of the largest tier one contractor's in the country
* Highly competitive rates
* Long term role
* Opportunity to work on a large multi million pound project
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Develop good working and collaborative relationships; providing support and guidance to the construction team
* Supporting the Quality Manager in developing the quality plans, procedures, forms and checklists for quality.
* Ensuring the effective execution of management plans to achieve quality, through company quality process, and the active participation in readiness checks and quality gate reviews
* Reporting quality status, KPI's, quality incidents and root-cause-analysis and participating in quality status reviews
* Ensure quality management system records are maintained and kept readily available.
* Degree qualified or equivalent
* CSCS cardPrevious rail / civils experience
Please do not apply if you do not fit the above qualifications
For more information submit your CV.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.