|Job Ref:||sm01dunstcom||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Dunstable||Address:||Post Code:||LU6||Salary:||£ 50,000 - £ 52,000 per year, Full benefits package||Post Date:||14/10/2016 00:23|
Site Manager - Dunstable, Bedfordshire - £50,000-£52,000|
Are you a Site Manager with experience on commercial projects? Have you got a HND/HNC/Degree in construction or relevant background? Are you looking to join a fantastic main contractor?
If the answer is yes, please read on.
Benefits of this company include:
* Family owned business
* Huge percentage of works are with existing clients
* Very low staff turnover due to internal progression
* Sustainably growing
* Plenty of projects secured in Hertfordshire and Bedfordshire so work will be local
* Training and development internally with this company
* Exciting and varied new build projects including schools, health, commercial and leisure projects
* Full benefits package including car/car allowance, health and pension
Responsibilities of the successful Site Manager include:
* Managing all subcontractors on site
* Short term programming using Asta
* Managing health and safety
* Liaising with the client
* Ensuring a quality product
* Ensuring the project completes on time and on budget
Requirements of the successful Site Manager include:
* HND/HNC/Degree in Construction or relevant background
* CSCS Managers card
* First Aid
* Must show longevity to previous employers
CV's are being reviewed over the next week so please contact me directly for further information.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills Site Manager
qualification HND/HNC/Degree in Construction or relevant background CSCS Managers Card SMSTS First Aid