|Job Ref:||ES8||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Leeds||Address:||Salary:||£ 24 - £ 25 per hour||Post Date:||14/10/2016 00:23|
Do you have experience working as a Site Engineer on a commercial new build project? Are you available for a start early next week.|
Our client, a commercial build contractor is looking for an experienced Site Engineer to join the on site team, currently working to complete a large commercial build in Leeds.
If you'd like to join and contribute to this dedicated, experienced and highly-motivated team then you must have:
* Valid SMSTS
* Own PPE
* Valid CSCS
* Industry Relevant Qualification (HNC/HND)
* Health and Safety knowledge
* A good attitude & a strong work ethic
* Acting as main point of call for technical advice
* Checking plans, quantities and drawings to ensure accuracy
* Overseeing health and safety
* Overseeing and managing the site labour force and sub-contractors
* Resolving any technical queries and other problems that may crop up
* Liaising with clients and representatives which will include surveyors, Architects and Designers
* Liaising with sub-contractors
* Setting out on site
* Enabling works
Please call Martin Mower on NA
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.