|Job Ref:||NICN13||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Horsham||Address:||Post Code:||RH13||Salary:||£ 180 - £ 200 per day||Post Date:||14/10/2016 00:23|
Number 1 Site Manager |
Location : Near Horsham ,Sussex
Contract Type : Freelance
Start Date : November 2016
Duration : 10 Months
Rate: £180 - £200 per day
Randstad Contact : Nikki Page ( Nelson ) Brighton / Maidstone Office
The vacancy: We are currently recruiting for a Number 1 Site Manager to join a project mid way through completion on a new design & build scheme comprising of 7 terraced house units.
The 3/4 bed Units are over 3 floors , the roof is on and the windows are about to be fitted.
You will be working with experienced sub-contractors that have worked with this regional contractor for a number of years . All units are for private sale.
* Monitoring subcontractor progress against programme.
* Health & safety representation (inductions, checking subcontractor Risk Assessments & Methods Statements, site inspections, scaffold inspections, completing registers).
* Managing labour and operatives.
* Holding subcontractor progress meetings.
* Coordinate between subcontractors to avoid disruption of site activities.
* Ensuring site documents are completed.
* Maintain site records.
* Carrying out site inspections.
* Liaise with stakeholders
* Liaising with Designers, Architects and Consultants to resolve technical queries.
The contractor: A regional developer that work all over East and West Sussex , with a Head Office in Brighton
The ideal applicant:
* 5 years+ experience in a lead Management role
* Good eye for detail.
* Be able to interoperate construction drawings and designs.
* Strong man-management skills.
* Excellent organisational skills.
* Good level of IT literacy.
* CSCS Card.
* First Aid.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills CSCS , SMSTS , 1st AID , Site Management
qualification CSCS SMSTS 1st AID